From: automotive-sc-bounces@... [mailto:automotive-sc-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Rudolf Streif
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 4:16 PM
To: automotive-sc@...; automotive-discussions@...
Subject: [agl-sc] CES Las Vegas 2013

Just a quick poll if anyone is attending CES in Las Vegas in January next year to see if it makes sense to arrange some AGL-related meetings.

Best regards,

Rudi

--
--
Rudolf J. Streif

Director of Embedded Solutions

The Linux Foundation

Phone: +1.619.631.5383

Skype: rudolfstreif

PGP: RSA 2048/2048 D6E7D28B

Linux Foundation Events Schedule:  events.linuxfoundation.org
Linux Foundation Training Schedule: training.linuxfoundation.org