From: automotive-sc-bounces@... [mailto:automotive-sc-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Rudolf Streif
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 6:16 AM
To: automotive-sc@...; automotive-discussions@...
Subject: [agl-sc] CES Las Vegas 2013

Just a quick poll if anyone is attending CES in Las Vegas in January next year to see if it makes sense to arrange some AGL-related meetings.

Best regards,
Rudi

--
--
Rudolf J. Streif

Phone: +1.619.631.5383
Skype: rudolfstreif
PGP: RSA 2048/2048 D6E7D28B

Linux Foundation Events Schedule:  events.linuxfoundation.org
Linux Foundation Training Schedule: training.linuxfoundation.org