Topics

[agl-sc] Happy New Year and AGL Meeting at CES Las Vegas

MURAMATSU, TOSHIRO

Rudi and all,

Happy New Year.

I will attend CES, but I have another unavoidable business on January 8th.
Unfortunately I cannot join the AGL meeting on Tuesday.

Best regards,
Toshi

Toshiro MURAMATSU (村松 寿郎)
Chief Service Architect, Vehicle Information Technology Division
  &) Deputy General Manager, Mobility Services Laboratory, Nissan Research Center,
NISSAN MOTOR CO., LTD.

address: 560-2 Okatsukoku, Atsugi, Kanagawa 243-0192, JAPAN
phone: +81-50-2029-5817,   fax:+81-46-270-1528
E-mail: t-muramatsu@...