From: automotive-sc-bounces@... [mailto:automotive-sc-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Rudolf Streif
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 12:51 AM
To: automotive-sc@...; automotive-discussions@...
Subject: [agl-sc] Happy New Year and AGL Meeting at CES Las Vegas

I wish everyone a very happy New Year and a lot of success during 2013. I hope you had some relaxing and energizing days during the holidays.

Many of you have responded to my earlier e-mail on who will be attending CES in Las Vegas this year. We will have an AGL lunch meeting at the Ego Cafe in the Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel (3400 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV) on Tuesday 1/8 from 11:30am to 1pm. The hotel is only a few steps from the LVCC.

If you are planning on attending please respond to this e-mail so that I can make arrangements accordingly.

Best regards,

Rudi

--
--
Rudolf J. Streif

Director of Embedded Solutions

The Linux Foundation

Phone: +1.619.631.5383

Skype: rudolfstreif

PGP: RSA 2048/2048 D6E7D28B

Linux Foundation Events Schedule:  events.linuxfoundation.org
Linux Foundation Training Schedule: training.linuxfoundation.org