Topics

[agl-sc] Happy New Year and AGL Meeting atCES Las Vegas

Rudolf Streif <rstreif@...>

Hi Magesh,

Yes please join.

Rudi

On Jan 8, 2013 10:41 AM, "Magesh" <magesh@...> wrote:
Hi Rudolf,

Sorry for the late response.  I would like to join the meeting with my colleague. Let me know if you are fine with it.

Regards
Magesh
On 07-01-2013 19:18, Rudolf Streif wrote:
Here is the location again for our meeting tomorrow:

Ego Cafe in the Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel (3400 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV) on Tuesday 1/8 from 11:30am to 1pm. The hotel is only a few steps from the LVCC.

Best regards,
Rudi

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Rudolf Streif <rstreif@...> wrote:
All,

Thank you very much to everybody for getting back to me on the AGL meeting at CES tomorrow. From your responses I have compiled this list of attendees for the meeting:

Last Name First Name Company Guests

Hansson Konsta Reaktor
Lehto Mikko Reaktor
Shelly Patrick Mentor Graphics
Toral Iago Igalia
VanCutsem Geoffrey Intel
Hoffmann Joel Intel 2
Soederberg Mikael Pelagicore
Khandelwal Rajesh Harman
Feuer Magnus Feuerlabs
Decher Pete Mentor Graphics
Halinan Chris Mentor Graphics
Yamauchi Kentaro Micware 1

If you are not on the list and would like to attend please let me know as soon as possible. If you have responded and I have missed you accidentally, I apologize and would appreciate if you let me know.

The meeting is mostly informal and an opportunity to meet and talk. As we kick off the new year, we need to do some planning on how to move forward AGL. We will formalize this of course through the mailing list. I want to make sure that you are getting out of AGL what you are looking for and appreciate the opportunity to talk with you in person.

I am looking forward to the meeting tomorrow.

Best regards,
Rudi

On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 11:46 PM, <I33474_Ninomiya@...> wrote:

Dear Rudi-san,

Unfortunately our AGL person concerned will not be attending CES this year.So we look forward to the next opportunity.

Best Regards,

Satoshi Ninomiya

----------------------------------
Satoshi Ninomiya (Mr.)
Product Planning Group 1
Advanced Product Planning Dept.
VIT Business Division

AISIN AW.,LTD.
6-18 Harayama,
Oka-cho, Okazaki,
Aichi, 444-8564, Japan
T: +81-564-57-3766
M: +81-564-57-0773
----------------------------------

Rudolf Streif <rstreif@...>
送信者: automotive-sc-bounces@...

2013/01/03 00:50

宛先
"automotive-sc@..." <automotive-sc@...>, "automotive-discussions@..." <automotive-discussions@...>
cc

件名
[agl-sc] Happy New Year and AGL Meeting at CES Las Vegas

I wish everyone a very happy New Year and a lot of success during 2013. I hope you had some relaxing and energizing days during the holidays.

Many of you have responded to my earlier e-mail on who will be attending CES in Las Vegas this year. We will have an AGL lunch meeting at the Ego Cafe in the Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel (3400 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV) on Tuesday 1/8 from 11:30am to 1pm. The hotel is only a few steps from the LVCC.

If you are planning on attending please respond to this e-mail so that I can make arrangements accordingly.

Best regards,
Rudi

--
--
Rudolf J. Streif

Director of Embedded Solutions
The Linux Foundation

rudolf.streif@...
Phone: +1.619.631.5383
Skype: rudolfstreif
PGP: RSA 2048/2048 D6E7D28B

Linux Foundation Events Schedule:  events.linuxfoundation.org
Linux Foundation Training Schedule:
training.linuxfoundation.org

--
--
Rudolf J. Streif
Director of Embedded Solutions
The Linux Foundation

Skype: rudolfstreif
PGP: RSA 2048/2048 D6E7D28B

Linux Foundation Events Schedule:  events.linuxfoundation.org
Linux Foundation Training Schedule: training.linuxfoundation.org

--
--
Rudolf J. Streif
Director of Embedded Solutions
The Linux Foundation

Skype: rudolfstreif
PGP: RSA 2048/2048 D6E7D28B

Linux Foundation Events Schedule:  events.linuxfoundation.org
Linux Foundation Training Schedule: training.linuxfoundation.org

Yamauchi/MicWare <yamauchi@...>

Dear Rudi-san,

I might be late to join the meeting.

Sorry. I will be sure to show up there around noon.

Best regards,

Kentaro / MicWare