Topics

CES Las Vegas 2013

Rudolf Streif <rstreif@...>

Just a quick poll if anyone is attending CES in Las Vegas in January next year to see if it makes sense to arrange some AGL-related meetings.

Best regards,
Rudi

--
--
Rudolf J. Streif

Phone: +1.619.631.5383
Skype: rudolfstreif
PGP: RSA 2048/2048 D6E7D28B

Linux Foundation Events Schedule:  events.linuxfoundation.org
Linux Foundation Training Schedule: training.linuxfoundation.org

Jeremiah C. Foster

Pelagicore will be there with a number of demos. We try and have as
many meetings as possible lined up well in advance so it would be nice
to have an idea when the meeting might be if you plan one.

Regards,

Jeremiah

rudolf.streif@linux.com
Phone: +1.619.631.5383
Skype: rudolfstreif
PGP: RSA 2048/2048 D6E7D28B

Linux Foundation Events Schedule: events.linuxfoundation.org

--
Jeremiah C. Foster エレミア フォスター
Open Source Technologist

=== NOTE ===
The information contained in this E-mail message is
intended only for use of the individual or entity
named above. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited.
=============

Pete Popov

I'll be there from afternoon of the 8th to the 10th.

Best,

Pete

On Dec 18, 2012, at 1:16 PM, Rudolf Streif wrote:

Just a quick poll if anyone is attending CES in Las Vegas in January next year to see if it makes sense to arrange some AGL-related meetings.

Best regards,
Rudi

--
--
Rudolf J. Streif
Director of Embedded Solutions
The Linux Foundation

rudolf.streif@linux.com
Phone: +1.619.631.5383
Skype: rudolfstreif
PGP: RSA 2048/2048 D6E7D28B

Linux Foundation Events Schedule: events.linuxfoundation.org

Abramski, Adam M <adam.m.abramski@...>

I'll be there on the 8th for the day.

Adam

I'll be there from afternoon of the 8th to the 10th.

Best,

Pete

On Dec 18, 2012, at 1:16 PM, Rudolf Streif wrote:

Just a quick poll if anyone is attending CES in Las Vegas in January next year to see if it makes sense to arrange some AGL-related meetings.

Best regards,
Rudi

--
--
Rudolf J. Streif
Director of Embedded Solutions
The Linux Foundation

rudolf.streif@linux.com
Phone: +1.619.631.5383
Skype: rudolfstreif
PGP: RSA 2048/2048 D6E7D28B

Linux Foundation Events Schedule: events.linuxfoundation.org Linux
Foundation Training Schedule: training.linuxfoundation.org

Hoffmann, Joel A <joel.a.hoffmann@...>

Resending, as the prior copy may have been blocked due to my attachment:

I will be attending from Sun - Thurs. There is a GENIVI(r) event on Mon, Tues, and Weds that my marketing team is organizing. It is open to any company interested in IVI, whether they are GENIVI(r) members or not, invitation is attached. I welcome you to join us, and would also like to have a specific meeting between the representatives of AGL and GENIVI during that week. We have a conference room available in the Trump Hotel during the day.

Rudi, can you organize the meeting with GENIVI? I would also be interested in attending any AGL meeting on behalf of Intel.

Joel @ (248) 345-7947