From: "Clark, Joel" <joel.clark@...>
Subject: [IVI] Nov 13 preview update (stable monthly update) available now.
Date: 19. marraskuuta 2012 19:04.18 UTC+2.00

We are pleased to announce the availability of the Tizen IVI 2.0 November preview update for Intel Architecture IVI platforms.

The Nov 13, 2012 Tizen IVI preview update is our first stable monthly update based on the recently released Tizen 2.0 Alpha code. This is not an Alpha level IVI release. This preview is a first look at the Tizen 2.0 code running on target Intel IA IVI systems. It primarily contains the Tizen 2.0 code that is common to all Tizen devices.

The most notable new feature for IVI is the inclusion of the Tizen 2.0 Web Runtime. This preview does not include most of the IVI specific services we have been developing such as Automotive Message Broker. We are planning a mid-December release of Tizen IVI 2.0, also known as the "EOY preview". We will add back in many of the missing IVI specific services. Tizen 2.0 Beta will be released near the end 2012, and we will follow up with an IVI version of this currently targeted for February 2013. Then we also plan a mid-March monthly preview and a 2.0 Final release in April 2013.

regards
Joel Clark
Tizen IVI program manager

--